Talk

Advanced search

Manky feet/ pedicures/medical pedicure?

(3 Posts)
JanMorrow Thu 07-Jul-11 12:50:26

Helloo, so I read the heel thread with interest so sorry for another thread in a similar vein. I have lots of dry and hard skin on my feet, they're just terrible. I wear flip flops or sandals all the time in the summer and they just make it worse.

I have some cracked heel cream which I'm trying all over the souls of my feet, but do you lot recommend I get a pedicure (never had one!) to sort them out initially so that the maintainence is easier? Do I need a medical pedicure, or even a chiropodist? Does a normal pedicure just entail you getting moisturised and then your nails painted?

I didn't know if a regular pedicure would get rid of all the hard/dry skin (ie using the razors to shave it off etc- which would be amazing!).

Any hints/tips welcome!

RichTeaAreCrap Thu 07-Jul-11 14:01:46

Ok, if they are in a bad way with hard skin etc you need to go to a chiropodist. They will banish it all away for you. Then you can keep them maintained either yourself or by having a regular pedicure.

I went last year to the chiropodist and it was brilliant. Leaves your feet in lovely condition.

JanMorrow Thu 07-Jul-11 14:25:42

Groovy, might do that then! Did you just find yours online?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now