Talk

Advanced search

Dress accessorising help needed!

(7 Posts)
Nessica Thu 07-Jul-11 11:28:57

Hi Ladies,

I really need some help finding some shoes and a cardigan/shrug to go with this dress

I'm going away for a weekend to a posh hotel with my boyfriend who is just going to be back from Tour with the Army and I want to look my best. I've found the above dress which I love and looks fantastic on (plus was a complete bargain!) I now just need help accessorising it.

I need some shoes to go with it that are kitten heeled or pretty low as I'm quite tall and don't want to tower above my boyfriend yet also want to feel pretty iykwim. I'm a size 16-18 at the moment and carry it pretty well but also want an option to cover my arms without looking dowdy!

Any help from you would be really appreciated as its been a LONG time since I've seen him and want to be able to WOW him a bit when we go away.

Thanks!

Nessica Thu 07-Jul-11 12:10:05

I just realised I didn't tell you my shoe size... I need a size 8 shoe too which seems to be a nightmare to find in a low heel! Help stylish ones! wink

archanat10 Thu 07-Jul-11 13:54:21

i am a huge debenhams fan.most of my clothes r from dere.as i shop online only.this is the best suggestion i cud give
http://bit.ly/qVGSpQ
since i shop alot i do try new cashback sites.have tried this new one it seems 2 be better than quidco as i get joining bonus and referrals bonus too.would like to add u in my array.let me know if u need any details

archanat10 Thu 07-Jul-11 13:56:29

oh! and for shrug
check this out....http://bit.ly/pRTwsK

Nessica Thu 07-Jul-11 20:51:36

Thanks for your suggestions archanat10!

Has anyone else got any ideas or help as it's the shoes that I am really stressing about and having trouble finding?!?!?

archanat10 Fri 08-Jul-11 10:11:23

No problem smile

Iloveshoes001 Sun 10-Jul-11 21:34:52

These guys do lovely beaded kitten heels right up to an 8. There are 2 in black and a red version so that covers both dresses. I'd pair it with a choker length necklace (always sexy) and a chunky bangle...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now