Talk

Advanced search

I need a brilliant eye moisturising cream: recommendations?

(16 Posts)
LaTristesse Wed 06-Jul-11 21:44:47

I've been using that Garnier caffeine roll-on thing which is doing wonders for my dark circles and accompanying under-eye luggage, but that whole area is now desperate for moisture. Cost not an issue but it needs to work! Anyone recommend anything?
Thanks ladies! smile

MissFoodie Wed 06-Jul-11 22:07:01

http://yumetc.blogspot.com/2011/05/eye-spy.html

Bewildermum Wed 06-Jul-11 22:58:02

I love the Simple eye serum. I have sensitive skin that was horrendously dry till I started using it morning and night. It's never a problem now.

MissKittyEliza Thu 07-Jul-11 09:09:21

Seriously, Aldi Lacura eye cream. In a White tube with pale green/turquoise writing. £3.99 and as good as my Estee Lauder Night Repair one.

psiloveyou Thu 07-Jul-11 14:30:51

I have just started using Estee Lauder re nutriv ultimate lifting cream and it is brilliant. I see an instant improvement to my baggy eyes in the mornings. I do think it is very expensive though. I was lucky enough to get some from a friend at a much reduced price.
It is so good that I think I would be willing to buy it at full pprice in future.

MissKittyEliza Thu 07-Jul-11 15:24:03

I was using the Night Repair Eye cream. It was nice but I found it a bit "thin"for my eyes.....not that moisturising. It's not just cutbacks....I really rate the firming action of the Aldi one!

LaTristesse Thu 07-Jul-11 20:06:45

Thanks ladies. MissKitty, is the Aldi one on general sale there, not just one of their specials? I don't have a local branch so if I make the trip I want to know it's there!
MissFoodie I've ordered one from your blog site: fingers crossed!

MissKittyEliza Fri 08-Jul-11 08:42:43

We have Aldi and it's always there.

Mincey Fri 08-Jul-11 12:07:57

I can really recomend Oleo Bodycare gentle eye cream, its all natural, a great moisturiser and the other nutriants help with the fine lines in the delicate skin around the eye. About £9.00 from www.oleobodycare.co.uk

ggirl Fri 08-Jul-11 12:32:46

dermalogica -the dog's bollocks of eye cream

ilovemydogandMrObama Fri 08-Jul-11 12:34:52

ggirl i've tried a sample and loved it, but what on earth is MMP activity? hmm grin

ggirl Fri 08-Jul-11 12:37:50

God knows??
I ran out and haven't repurchased for ages ..it's so £££!!

MissFoodie Fri 08-Jul-11 19:20:56

which one did you order then???????????

LaTristesse Sat 09-Jul-11 20:28:21

I ordered the Teneave serum, which arrived this morning. Will give it a go tonight...

MissFoodie Sun 10-Jul-11 11:23:14

the eye cream or the face oil? both are nice, am using their lip balm at the moment - has a lovely mintyness to it

LaTristesse Tue 12-Jul-11 20:08:37

The eye cream. I've had a couple of days use out of it now, and so far it's working well. Nice and light, but rich and silky. Lovely fragrance too. The only thing that worried me is that it felt a little burn-y when I first used it. My skin can be quite sensitive but no bad side effects yet! Thanks for the recommendation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now