Talk

Advanced search

Tanning

(6 Posts)
WineAndPizza Wed 06-Jul-11 21:19:34

I'm off on holiday soon and have the palest skin in the world. I'm not going somewhere particularly sunny but it is often nice during the day so I want a bit of a tan just to even out my skin - also to make me look slimmer (crossing fingers and breathing in).

I usually use Rimmel wash off tan which is great but I want to be prepared for impromptu swimming and the chance of rain without it all washing off!

I used moisturiser with tan in before and it was great but went really patchy after a while and I had to scrub it all off and start again. I've been thinking about getting a spray tan but am going for two weeks - will it be hideously patchy at the end? Is there anything else you lot can recommend?

WineAndPizza Thu 07-Jul-11 21:04:31

Pleeeease?!

sailorsgal Thu 07-Jul-11 21:41:42

I wouldn't get a spray tan for a holiday as it will fade and go patchy if you are going in and out of a pool.

I like st tropez everyday moisturiser which comes in fair skin. They also have a natural range but haven't tried it.

sailorsgal Thu 07-Jul-11 21:46:13

a friend of mine is raving about xen tan here

WineAndPizza Fri 08-Jul-11 19:29:48

Thanks so much that looks great!

FlamingGalar Sat 09-Jul-11 11:11:22

Hi, I started a thread very similar to this the other day. I have very pale skin and was looking for a subtle tanning product that wouldn't make me look tangoed, patchy or both!

Someone recommended the St Tropez gradual tan moisturiser - the one sailorsgal mentioned above - and it's brilliant. Natural looking and totally foolproof - not a streak or blotch on me! I am eternally grateful to the poster who recommended it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now