Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need a short slip or teddy type thing which I can wear my own bra with

(15 Posts)
bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:12:49

Where oh where will I find such a thing? Budget doesn't quite stretch to the posh £60 things I keep finding sad

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 05-Jul-11 21:15:01

Is it to go under clothes?

I just got this but paid less than that to go under slightly see through dresses.

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:16:25

Something like that, yes - the only thing is I have the right bra for the dress, I just need something for the see-throughness.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 05-Jul-11 21:22:20

Hmmm - I was looking for something similar but couldn't find anything - Calvin Klein may have something.

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:27:08

My problem is a horrible c-section plus fat belly overhang thing. It's vile and I have to wear knickers over it (they get lost under it!). As I fully intend to be without the dress by the end of the evening grin I can't use the fallback giganto-pants.

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:29:07

Alternatively I suppose I could get some sort of smoking hot chemise-type job into which I can swiftly change before the crucial moment. It just has to cover me down to the tops of my thighs. It doesn't have to cover my boobs, they get the green light grin

Vix1980 Tue 05-Jul-11 21:30:15

Im looking for something like this myself so will be watching with interest, ive been to all the older lady shops looking for something that my nan would wear but cant find anything cheaper than £50, dont they make underskirts anymore???

tethersend Tue 05-Jul-11 21:31:41

Like this?

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:32:56

thethers yes, exactly like that, except the reviews all complain that it rides up. I really don't need more bulk round my waist wink. But good find, thank you smile

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:34:07

Does anyone know anything about Gok Wan lingerie?

tethersend Tue 05-Jul-11 21:39:04

Siilar but more pricy here.

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 21:45:40

I haven't even thought of Debenhams! Doh! Thanks, the reviews of that one are 50:50 so I may order it to try.

Feargalthecat Tue 05-Jul-11 21:52:51

Bullet are you me? I've just finished an hour surfing looking for the same thing! I need cream or nude colour and have resorted to looking at sexy night dress things that I can still wear my bra with.
I forgot to look at Debenhams but BHS are worth a try.

bulletstorm Tue 05-Jul-11 22:03:45

Quite possibly by the sounds of things!

check this bad boy out

tethersend Tue 05-Jul-11 22:08:12

I have the Flexees one but with with legs in- no rolling or riding up at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now