Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fancy sandals for wide feet

(9 Posts)
flybynight Tue 05-Jul-11 19:53:03

I have horribly wide feet across the ball of my foot, and high insteps. The boxes are usually a comfier fit than the shoes themselves.

Now, I need fancy sandals to go with a bright pink cocktail dress and a tan. And I've found these here

Question is, are they awful? Should I drag my hobbit feet straight to the glue factory? I'm just impressed they don't look like this cause that seems to be the bulk of the wide sandal market.

What do you think? Really?

TattyDevine Tue 05-Jul-11 20:55:34

They are fine. I speak from experience - because I bought them and tried them. I sent them back, mainly because I changed my outfit idea and didn't need them this season so didn't keep them "just in case" but in theory I would have. I had them in Silver though.

They are true to size ish, in that I wouldn't say they are quite an EEE fit but more of an E, but comfy and stylish on. They don't look like a shoe for those fat of foot.

They don't come up as "big" as the wide fitting Evans shoes do so buy true to size (i.e if you are a 6 buy a 6 - whereas in Evans you can sometimes go down a size)

They are good, you will like them, I suspect.

mo3d Tue 05-Jul-11 20:57:52

I think the gold ones are lovely. The second pic made me laugh!

Def get the first ones smile

tethersend Tue 05-Jul-11 21:24:38

I prefer these, these or these, TBH.

ggirl Tue 05-Jul-11 21:30:07

I want some like the yellow ones tether linked to but in turquoise/pink ot pruprle

MayDayChild Tue 05-Jul-11 21:31:15

New look do great wide fitting shoes. If not the gold are lovely!

tethersend Tue 05-Jul-11 21:41:52

For ggirl

ggirl Tue 05-Jul-11 21:44:47

hey thanks tethers
they're not wide fit but will order and try them out, thanks so much

flybynight Tue 05-Jul-11 22:15:43

Now, I do like those yellow ones, tethersend. And they would look lovely with pink. I think I'll try the gold ones as well though. In case ghetto fabulous is actually my look, and I hadn't realised it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now