Talk

Advanced search

which shops sell underwired swimming costumes?

(7 Posts)
benetint Tue 05-Jul-11 15:28:23

I've got my first romantic break away with DH since having our daughter (nearly 2 years ago, aargh!) and I'm really excited!

I still don't feel confident in a two piece (to be honest I never did!) but I'd love a really flattering swimming costume to feel attractive again. Can anyone recommend anywhere that I can go and try some on?

NoWittyName Tue 05-Jul-11 16:47:24

Bravissimo shops if you've got one near you (where are you). They're also v. good with their online shop. You can order as many styles/sizes as you want and send back by freepost whichever you don't like. Hope you find one and enjoy your weekend! xx

meditrina Tue 05-Jul-11 17:04:20

Another vote for Bravissimo for underwires ones.

But you might like also to look at Lands End. I found the support better than a costume with wire.

msbunbury Tue 05-Jul-11 17:40:55

Figleaves.

Mousey84 Tue 05-Jul-11 17:43:31

Any big department stores will sell them- I personally love freya and lepel brands. Around £30- £50 each but if you think you would consider swimming often, then I thi k having a suit you feel great in is a must have

WhatsWrongWithYou Tue 05-Jul-11 17:43:34

As above, plus John Lewis. Figleaves is best for cup sizes, plus they always have a few with fold-down (or up, in my case) briefs.

IAmTheCookieMonster Tue 05-Jul-11 17:50:52

bravissimo is great, and its really easy to return stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now