Talk

Advanced search

Bra extenders

(7 Posts)
foodjunkie Sun 03-Jul-11 16:25:23

Any good or a waste of £3 that could otherwise be spent on chocolate?

Mumelie Sun 03-Jul-11 19:44:04

Found one handy when I was pregnant but not used it in the 7 years since!

AutumnWitch Sun 03-Jul-11 20:10:30

Maybe for making a too-tight band more comfortable until it stretches, or a stop-gap if you've run out of ones that fit.

If your cup size has increased they just give you a really badly fitting bra with straps that slip off you shoulders as they're (the straps) now further apart.

I also used them when I was pregnant and was changing size so fast I just had to grin and bear it smile

brabbinsandfyffe Sun 03-Jul-11 20:11:52

Great for my sports bra when I'd, ahem, been 'resting' for a bit. And if they're only three quid you can get the chocolate as well

DonaAna Sun 03-Jul-11 20:38:04

I'm sure they'll work miracles for your sex life.

SarahPhilippson Mon 04-Jul-11 12:47:27

It is great for when your pregnant or when your weight changes and your cup size doesnt. It is worth getting. I brought one when I was pregnant at the time and it was helpful and worth every penny. Hope this helps. smile

www.undercover-glamour.com/bra-straps/bra-strap-extender2hooks/

Havingkittens Mon 04-Jul-11 20:32:51

M&S do a pack of 3 (white, nude & black) for £5. I'm on steroids at the moment and all my bras are digging in really badly so I'm looking forward to being able to breathe again! Also, I have a couple of nice La Senza bras which are really tight in the band but were too loose in the size up. I thought, being cheap bras they would stretch quickly but they are just too tight to wait that long!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now