Talk

Advanced search

So I bought this jacket....

(9 Posts)
nicole333 Sat 02-Jul-11 22:43:52

http://www.fennwrightmanson.com/mailorder/product.php?xProd=3669&xSec=366
And I know I'll wear it with jeans (my staple!). But, I want to dress it up, possibly for a wedding in a couple of weeks. But I havn't been able to find anything online.

It's a kind of silk material I suppose, and a deep navy. I love it smile

Can you suggest a dress? Better still, shoes too?!

Thanks

nicole333 Sat 02-Jul-11 22:45:24

www.fennwrightmanson.com/mailorder/product.php?xProd=3669&xSec=366

LittleBlueMouse Sat 02-Jul-11 22:50:07

The dress on the link you gave us might look nice with it smile It has navy in it and a nice bold pattern. The cream flowers will lighten the look. Then shoes are easy peasy, navy or cream. Are you going to wear a hat?

The jacket looks lovely.

tethersend Sat 02-Jul-11 23:02:54

Nice jacket- how about:

Westwood

Phase eight

Dorothy Perkins

Oasis

Jaeger

Peacocks

LittleBlueMouse Sat 02-Jul-11 23:24:40

The Oasis dress is very nice,

What about this shop.nordstrom.com/s/tahari-by-arthur-s-levine-belted-shantung-sheath-dress/3177966?origin=category&resultback=4076

or this shop.nordstrom.com/s/adrianna-papell-beaded-pleated-jersey-dress/3159718?origin=category&resultback=6599

or this shop.nordstrom.com/s/tory-burch-carmela-printed-silk-dress/3181226?origin=category&resultback=6406

I don't know how to re-word the links confused

Triphid Sun 03-Jul-11 07:10:54

Thanks Mouse. That's a great website. I'm also on a quest for a dress and they have loads of options.

perfectmummy Sun 03-Jul-11 14:24:34

I love that jacket! might get one myself,. what the sizing like? Any free delivery codes going around?

nicole333 Sun 03-Jul-11 18:33:46

Thanks for the suggestions. I went in search of the items today to see them in the flesh, but couldn't find any of them! So I came home with a bargain dress that doesn't fit and is far to young for me!

The jacket comes in either a petite or a regular. I'd say it's pretty true to size. I squeezed into the eight, but am more comfortable in the ten, which pretty much reflects where I am at the moment.
I saw it in two other colours today if you're interested. One was silver (very weddingy) and the other was more of a pewter, which I was very tempted to get!

So, on with the search....

I didn't mention, I'm hour glass, can't do high neck, can't go above the knee and it's going to be very warm/hot when I where it. Oh yeah, strong jewel colours, or white with a some navy detail to bring in the jacket would be good.

smile

tethersend Mon 04-Jul-11 17:31:50

Monsoon

Jaeger maxi

Jaeger jumpsuit

Jaeger print dress

Linea

Matalan

Asos

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now