Talk

Advanced search

Peeptoe raffia wedges that are all-day comfy ..

(6 Posts)
Onmyhighchairhorse Sat 02-Jul-11 22:43:13

So I've been seeing the yummy mummies wearing these and admiring and thinking that's a tiny piece of fashion I can join in with.... Unfortunately, I am a fully signed up FLAsp (Fat Lazy Aspirant), 7 months pregnant, and do not have the energy for the hunt... so please tell me where are peep toe raffia wedges that a) I can wear all day and b)I can afford. I want something with a fairly shallow wedge (e.g. 2" under the toe, 3" under the heel, kind of thing) and soft stretchy leather straps for when my feet swell, nothing round my fat ankle and not too heavy....(hmm, for a frumpy bird I seem to be rather fussy)

cupofteaplease Sat 02-Jul-11 22:46:27

I would like some too, I'm nearly 6 months pregnant and think they would elongate my legs nicely!

pissedrightoff Sat 02-Jul-11 22:57:02

NEXT have these www.next.co.uk/x477354s5#993549x47 which I really like. Any takers?

RichTeaAreCrap Sun 03-Jul-11 00:12:12

I bought these yesterday and they are really comfy - not quite peeptoe but look lovely on.

www.next.co.uk/g36260s10

sprinkles77 Sun 03-Jul-11 22:40:10

i just got these. They are super comfy and in the sale. I know they're not rafia, but cork instead.

sprinkles77 Sun 03-Jul-11 22:41:46

they are really soft and the suede is a bit stretchy and the inners are cushioned. The ankle strap has a bit of elastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now