Talk

Advanced search

That St Moritz self tan Mousse......

(9 Posts)
Wendihouse22 Sat 02-Jul-11 18:13:24

is it crap?

It's only £2.99p at the Saver shop but can something so cheap be that good? The DARK one, by the way.

ENormaSnob Sat 02-Jul-11 18:35:32

I love it.

It's as good as st tropez IMO

bigpants103 Sat 02-Jul-11 21:13:58

It's soooooo good. i bought a bottle and went back for 5 more. That was a few years ago and still working my way through my supply. Use a sponge mitt to apply and never streaks. i have a bottle of St tropez but prefer the st Moritz,

sparkle1977 Sat 02-Jul-11 22:04:36

I have tried the St Moritz just today (but the spray mist and not the mousse) and have followed all instructions etc but still manage to look like i have some dodgy skin condition!

cybboid Sat 02-Jul-11 22:06:26

Hmmm well I found it patchier upon development than St ropez

And it came out of the bottle GREY whereas St tropez is a fab brown colour, even better than the developed shade

RightUpMyRue Sat 02-Jul-11 22:51:29

For the price it's brilliant. Not patchy like the gradual tanners and it's a good colour.

I find the colour a bit strong at first ( I possibly am a bit over generous with my application but I'd rather get too much on, wash it off and be evenly tanned than scrimp on it and be patchy) so I tend to apply it on a day when I'm at home; apply the tan then at bedtime have a shower and wash off all the excess and I'm left with a lovely colour.

I use latex gloves to apply, orange cuticles, palms and fingertips are such a giveaway.

MissKittyEliza Sun 03-Jul-11 08:51:02

Can I ask about the smell? All wet dog and biscuits? The new St Tropez Mousse with it's "smell control" formula DOESN'T smell at all!

RightUpMyRue Sun 03-Jul-11 14:19:16

The smell isn't strong at all. There is a hint of fake tan smell but it's nothing compared to the gradual tanners.

MissKittyEliza Sun 03-Jul-11 14:37:07

Ah. Will try then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now