Talk

Advanced search

Disaster bride strikes again - wedding shoes needed, right now. And a cardigan would be nice.

(5 Posts)
Hopefully Sat 02-Jul-11 14:19:52

You may remember me, I'm MN's least organised bride. Glossing over the fact that we are two weeks away and I have no definite dress (new size of favourite being delivered asap), I need SHOES.

Dress is, shockingly, ivory (shocking because I was determined not to have a 'wedding' dress), but I want shoes and a cardigan to add colour. I do own a pale yellow cardigan that would be acceptable, but frankly it seems a shame not to spend a bit more money.

Colours - pale yellow, aqua, turquoise, pale blue, bright coral, red, all of these are acceptable options. Anything clear, bright and springy will be considred

Price - Not too concerned, cheap wuld be nice, but I'll spend £100+ on either if I have to.

Style - Cardigan must have at least 3/4 length sleeves and be not too ornate (either solid colour, striped, or something like that). Shoes need to be flat/ v low heel, ballet pumps, sandals, flip flops etc all considered.

Help!

Incidentally, you'll be pleased to hear I have make up.

tethersend Sat 02-Jul-11 18:07:26

Cardigan for the bride? shock

<faints dead away>

Can you link to the dress?

How about a gold shrug?

Flat gold sandals

More flat gold sandals

Hopefully Sat 02-Jul-11 22:19:49

Am loving cardigan with wedding dresses for some reason. Am thinking something like these looks (scroll down a bit. I especially like the mustard one, but totally wrong colour for me). I look like a sumo wrestler in anything bolero-like, thanks to broad shoulders.

I like the first pair of gold sandals a lot - I'd forgotten about Faith in all my hunting!

My mother thinks I should get ballet pumps and dye them, but I am, for some reason, rather attached to the idea of having painted toes on display.

tethersend Sat 02-Jul-11 22:38:37

These could work... These are fab

I'm not very good at cardigans, but there may be one here

islanzadi Mon 04-Jul-11 01:55:21

this might not be what you're looking for at all but i love it. they also have it in purple and blue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now