Talk

Advanced search

Lash serums

(12 Posts)
noddyholder Sat 02-Jul-11 13:19:30

I have been using one for about 7 or 8 weeks. After 3 I noticed my lashes were fuller and longer and really strong. Now after 7 ish weeks they are like false ones but natural iykwim but I am not sure what to do now. It says 12 weeks but after that do they go back to how they were before or do I stop now as they are long enough .Do I use all the time or is it a one off treatment and my lashes will stay long and thick now. Anyone know? I really recommend them several people have asked if they are false!

Blackcoffeeandcigarettes Sat 02-Jul-11 13:27:56

I'm dying to get a serum but want to know if they work as I have oodles of cosmetic products that don't work like I want them to and cost a bomb, which one are you using?

noddyholder Sat 02-Jul-11 13:33:10

Revitalash

DoraJarr Sat 02-Jul-11 13:33:34

OH MY GOD LINK YOU BEATCH

noddyholder Sat 02-Jul-11 13:40:52

I have also been using Jane iredale lash base coat at the same time. A beautician recommended them together as I didn't want lash extensions because they made my own lashes weaker.

ChessPiece Sat 02-Jul-11 14:26:23

Interesting product - might give it a go myself.

Read this on the FAQ section on their website:

With your first bottle of RevitaLash®, we are confident you will reach your goal of having more beautiful, natural eyelashes. In order to maintain the natural beauty of your eyelashes, we recommend that you continue to use RevitaLash® at least 2 or 3 times per week. If you discontinue use of RevitaLash® Eyelash Conditioner, your eyelashes will gradually return to their original appearance.

noddyholder Sat 02-Jul-11 14:27:43

Thanks chess! I threw the box and leaflet away! Think I will use every other week now

ChessPiece Sat 02-Jul-11 14:31:15

smile
Where do you buy yours from?

noddyholder Sat 02-Jul-11 14:43:18

Bought it as a set with jane iredale lash base coat and it was £70 for both. I bought it from a small local beauty place

skyebluepink Sat 02-Jul-11 18:54:49

What's the Iredale base coat bringing to the situation?

noddyholder Sat 02-Jul-11 18:56:43

You put the base coat on before mascara to protect the lashes i think stops them drying out and being brittle. It is a conditioner and probably unnecessary but they came together.

skyebluepink Sat 02-Jul-11 20:39:07

You are certainly tempting me with your description of thick lashes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now