Talk

Advanced search

tell me about hair cuts

(7 Posts)
OnlyWantsOne Fri 01-Jul-11 14:51:11

I have very long hair for me atm

you can see a photo here (i hope)

tomorrow Im having it cut at a good sallon, im thinking a blunt long bob but my hair just bores me at the moment

so welcoming any suggestions smile

OnlyWantsOne Fri 01-Jul-11 17:50:09

Bump

Otherwise I will end up coming out with lots of fly away layers hmm and a stupidly short fringe

WineAndPizza Fri 01-Jul-11 17:55:05

Hi, I had my hair (about the same length) cut into a slightly graduated bob about 3 months ago and love it. It's obviously grown out a bit now but when first cut it was just longer than the nape of my neck at the back and slightly below my chin at the front. I was the same as you - bored of what I had and it does feel like a big change. Go for it!

LuckyMrsT Fri 01-Jul-11 18:50:57

I've had mine cut today and took this photo in. A bit embarassing asking for a 'Cheryl' but it's lovely. You've got the right length hair to do it.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Fri 01-Jul-11 21:40:57

Oooh, that Cheryl cut is lovely! I've not seen that pic before but might take to to the salon myself next time I go! Do you have a pic of your new hair LuckyMrsT?

OnlyWantsOne Sat 02-Jul-11 08:45:04

im getting nervous

LuckyMrsT Sat 02-Jul-11 20:19:58

I haven't taken any photos Kitty sorry. It's nice but didn't transform me into Cheryl unfortunately. How's your hair OP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now