Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Sale! White Stuff are in the sale at the moment!

(5 Posts)
Billiemumoftwo Fri 01-Jul-11 09:26:27

I received an email yesterday from White Stuff looks like they're in the sale too!I went to their website and saw their so glad and very range also in the sale- really good value, let me know if you get any bargains!

strawberryjelly Fri 01-Jul-11 12:16:15

yes i wandered in to the shop today and made a hasty exit- it was all tat.

still really expensive- £19 for a simple T shirt instead of £25 etc etc.

I have seen a couple of dresses on the so glad and very site but their website is rubbish and you can't really see the patterns easily.

Billiemumoftwo Fri 01-Jul-11 14:32:47

oh no that's not good-sounds like the good stuff was snapped up yesterday. Does your local shop stock so glad and very?

strawberryjelly Fri 01-Jul-11 15:18:46

no they don't stock so glad...and i tired just now to order 2 dresses online and one is out of stock- depsite the site allowing you to put it in your basket.

I decided not to bother as the P&P is £4.

I think WS need to get theri IT sorted out.

Billiemumoftwo Fri 01-Jul-11 15:46:44

crikey that doesn't sound good at all. If I were you, I would call their customer services and do your order over the phone and ask them for free postage - for your troubles smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: