Talk

Advanced search

Tinted moisturisers??

(6 Posts)
tinker316 Thu 30-Jun-11 17:34:55

Hi!!
I'm nearly 31 and have fair, dry/combi skin.
Now that the weather has got hotter & humid, I don't like to wear heavy make up-or have much time to flaff about!!
What make up is best 4 value & lasts most of the day & gives a fairly good coverage without feeling it's been slabbed on!!
Also something that helps to reduce pores!!
Thanks girls!!!!

MissFoodie Thu 30-Jun-11 22:33:50

it depends on your budget,but living nature is v nice or also lavera

Chunkamatic Thu 30-Jun-11 22:38:21

Can recommend Laura Mercier - £32 so not cheap but a little goes a long way. It's my lifesaver product as it really does give a lovely lift to your skin whilst still being very light and subtle.

shineything Thu 30-Jun-11 22:42:11

I use a tinted moisturiser by Clinique which is nice and light . The girls at the counter will sit you down and do a free 'skin survey' and find your perfect match of moisturiser/foundation which takes all the guess work - and buying the wrong shade - out of the equation! Not too pricey either , about £25.

chipstick10 Thu 30-Jun-11 22:43:59

Mac tinted moisturiser is my absolute fav.

ComradeJing Fri 01-Jul-11 07:19:31

I'm in love with the new clinique moisture surge tinted moisturizer. It is literally a moisturizer with a tint instead of a thin foundation. The sales girl told me it's the same formula as their moisture surge moisturizer but with a bit of colour.

I bought both the LM oil free TM and the clinique one 2 days ago. The colour is better in the clinique one for me but the LM has a higher SPF.

Go to a department store, tell them you're trying a few brands so won't be buying until you've tested a few and then get them to apply a face load.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now