Talk

Advanced search

Hush Summer Sale date confirmed

(9 Posts)
TattyDevine Thu 30-Jun-11 17:13:56

Someone asked a few weeks ago, I have just heard that it will be starting Tuesday 5th July at midnight with up to 60% off smile

I wouldn't stay up till midnight though. I did that once for hush, the year they had all that scrummy muted pink and plum and brown stuff, and it sodding well didn't start till about 11am the next day then the website crashed grin

But you never know they might get it right this time grin

tulpe Thu 30-Jun-11 19:29:47

Tatty - that was winter 09/10, no? I remember it well smile

BTW, if anyone is considering their knee length harems then my advice is go for it. I know they are "Out of Stock" but it is worth putting your name on the waiting list. I did and received an email within 24 hours offering me the chance to buy a pair which had been returned. I wore them yesterday for yoga and loved them so much that I wore them for the rest of the day. I got a size smaller than my usual size (usually buy Small but got XS instead) and they are a good fit - not too baggy. They keep their shape beautifully and no saggy nappy bum either as they don't have the low slung crotch smile

cardoon Thu 30-Jun-11 20:20:51

Tatty, while you're there, can I ask you about Anusol?

sent dh out for bought some yesterday and I'm not sure if I should be applying it daily/twice daily as a preventative or just as and when I don't wish to present myself as a turkey?

PS -I have brown hair and eyes and neutral skin - what season might I be? grin

MissBeehiving Thu 30-Jun-11 20:23:58

Thanks Tatty and Tulpe. I have a yen for those harems.

PlumSykes Thu 30-Jun-11 20:29:14

Really want one of the maxi dresses, am worried it might sell out v. quickly. Perhaps will order now, full price, and see if I can get one on Tues. Would liek harems too.

MissBeehiving Thu 30-Jun-11 20:37:20

<wrestles Plum to floor over harems> wink

TattyDevine Thu 30-Jun-11 21:15:48

Haha. Use it when you don't want to be a turkey. I don't think its preventative, so much, it tightens skin, (have you noticed a difference when you have used it?) - maybe save it for special occasions - I think if you use it every single day it can stop working or something...

cardoon Thu 30-Jun-11 21:44:49

Yeeesss......the difference is quite dramatic!

Very distinctive smell though......

<<hopes those that use it for purpose intended don't see me as a kindred spirit blush>>

Was just over at Hush loading up my trolley, will they empty it before sale dyou think?

cardoon Fri 01-Jul-11 07:59:38

Should I be camping out at midnight on Monday 4th/5th or Tuesday 5th/6th?

<<wanders off to look for sleeping bag>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now