Talk

Advanced search

Good online swimwear?

(5 Posts)
Rosietheriveter28 Thu 30-Jun-11 15:26:55

I'm sure there have been posts like this not too long ago so apologies for possible repeat but the search seemed to bork when I tried.

I'm off on holidays in just over a month and suddenly realised I haven't been on a sun holiday (and therefore worn a bikini) in about 5 years - and back then I was a size 8 sad (Size 12 now) Thought I would take advantage of the sales but I seem to be coming across dribs and drabs and it feels like I've missed all the nice stuff. I've only admittedly tried ASOS and figleaves though (and never ever got on with Next swimwear) Any other places / hidden gems that you would recommend for swimwear etc?

sunnyjaney Thu 30-Jun-11 17:16:05

I bought a really nice bikini a couple of days ago from a site called Lovestretch.com. They have Sunseeker which I'm addicted to and I think they still have quite a lot in the sale which is why I went there. Good luck... It's always tough finding good swimwear!

moragbellingham Thu 30-Jun-11 18:59:16

I've just bought 2 from Figleaves - Panache Casablanca and a Figleaves own brand after trying numerous from ASOS, Next, Seafolly, John Lewis, M&S etc.)
I love this site but have never bought from them.

Rosietheriveter28 Thu 30-Jun-11 20:05:00

Ooh thanks - will check both out.

blossoming Thu 30-Jun-11 20:59:43

Thanks for that link morag. I think I may have found emo's Beatrice swimsuit here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now