Talk

Advanced search

I have £100 ......

(9 Posts)
miniwedge Wed 29-Jun-11 22:00:56

I really need trousers that are good for the office.

No black
No polyester
No bootcut

I am 5"1 size 10. Small waist but wide hips.
Have Norkage for balance and a bit of a podge on my tummy.
Long back and short legs.
am 34 and want to look funky not frumpy

If anyone can help I will snog you. Politely.

TattyDevine Wed 29-Jun-11 22:22:43

Hmm. Why not bootcut though...

miniwedge Wed 29-Jun-11 22:25:06

Because they make me into weird frumpy lady. The shape really doesn't suit me.

happilyeverafter Thu 30-Jun-11 00:33:16

My favourite work trousers are these in black but they do camel and charcoal too.

Polyester mix. Ignore the awful photos on website, I got them on a recommendation here (think belligerent ghoul) they are very slimming/leg lengthening and look excellent with very high heels. Absolutely not frumpy.

miniwedge Thu 30-Jun-11 07:23:16

It was really kind of you to give me that link but I Am not going to snog you because they look a bit awful. Sorry!

I can't ignore the photo. sad

Mumelie Thu 30-Jun-11 09:25:55

I bought those trousers recently in M&S for work (without having seen that photo). they are a lovely shape on but I am returning them as the fabric is very polyestery, plus the fit is small so I had to size up (not fun when you are trying to lose weight).
Phase Eight do lovely work trousers, as do Hobbs. Both have sales on at the mo, but cant recomend a particular style, sorry.

miniwedge Thu 30-Jun-11 11:19:44

Hobbs!! I'd forgotten about them! <snogs mumelie>

have found these in the sale but not sure if cropped will make me look like an oompa loompa.

miniwedge Thu 30-Jun-11 12:10:30

I bought them. smile Will report back when they arrive.

Mumelie Thu 30-Jun-11 17:39:19

They look v v nice, sure cropped will be good. Would personally buy long so you get more wear out of them, but thats just me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now