Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what nursing tops can I get for winter that are not really boring?

(4 Posts)
titferbrains Wed 29-Jun-11 21:40:31

Just wonder what sort of thing I can look for for winter. Last baby I bought about 4 tops from petit bateau with 4 buttons and wore them in rotation with thin vest underneath. Got very boring. And tummy is going to be fatter this time so it won't be an attractive look - those tops are quite fitted.

Ugh, I just remember being so bored of wearing sensible clothing in dark miserable colours...

Pretty shirts iwth a nice cardi over would be good but I have big tits that will be bigger while feeding - am a 34 F atm (27wks). So shirt needs to fit comfortably over those...

allthefires Wed 29-Jun-11 21:43:46

Am thinking the same.

thinking of a belly band to cover flab and pull up normal tops. Got bigger boobs than you so may be tricky

titferbrains Wed 29-Jun-11 22:46:50

Can't deal with pulling tops up, I feel the cold, can't bear being cold. Rather have just the boob out and a nice warm baby squashed against it.

COCKadoodledooo Thu 30-Jun-11 00:02:30

H&M always had decent ones, but I can't see them on their website atm.

Pretty shirts easy with a drop-cup breastfeeding vest underneath (got mine in Mothercare) if you don't want too much flesh on display. I always wore my dop-cup bra under the vest as well (was 34J for ds2's 1st year..).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now