Talk

Advanced search

Isabella Oliver drape dress worth the £?

(9 Posts)
LovelyDaffs Wed 29-Jun-11 21:09:24

www.isabellaoliver.com/womens-clothing/uk/600/dresses/DR484.html

I was waiting for the sale, but the black isnt reduced by much and is £92 I can see the reviews are all good and I would love to get one. However I've had a bit of a spend up in the sales so can't really justify the cost. Has anyone got one? Is it worth the money? Or has are there any similar, but less expensive one out ther?

madammecholet Wed 29-Jun-11 22:41:07

Yes, I have it and its GORGEOUS. v v flattering and lovely thick jersey which holds everything in.

buy it..smile

LovelyDaffs Thu 30-Jun-11 15:34:00

Ooh madammecholet you are tempting me even more, do you think the children will minds beans on toast for the next couple of weeks?

madammecholet Thu 30-Jun-11 17:47:10

Kids love beans on toast, and you can look svelte and foxy serving them up!

Its a great dress, honestly.

ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Thu 30-Jun-11 17:50:54

look on ebay too!

sue52 Thu 30-Jun-11 19:43:29

It's a fabulous dress and will look stylish for quite a while so a good investment. I have it in the blue and have worn it for a wedding and a couple of smart lunches. It got compliments on all occasions.

kohl Thu 30-Jun-11 20:18:21

the question is - what will your retinue of pageboys wear?

kohl Thu 30-Jun-11 20:18:42

oops - wrong thread!

LovelyDaffs Thu 30-Jun-11 21:03:48

Like the idea of pageboys in the drape dress.

The blue is a little less expensive, so will think on. Problem is I've bought from the White company, Boden, gap, Zara and mango sales just in the last ten days and bought the IO pencil skirt. Hmm, not sure I can justify it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now