Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find shoes for this dress

(2 Posts)
ToscanaBambina Wed 29-Jun-11 17:48:15

Hello ladies, I am sure you will be able to help me. I have just bought this dress from Monsoon. I know, I know it's a maxi dress so probably has broken all of the S&B rules, but I like it and think it looks nice on me.

I am however struggling to find a nice pair of shoes to go with it. My problem is that at 5'10", I don't want too high heels - perhaps up to 2.5". Also I have big feet - usually a 42 but have just had to send back a couple of pairs as they were a little too small shock I want a sandal look - am going on a long, hot beach holiday soon, but not too strappy as I don't think it will suit me.

My budget will be up to £100 or so. Would prefer to get away with less if I can and will also stretch to a little more for the perfect pair.

Have had a look on www.zalando.co.uk/ and am quite encouraged. Has anyone used them before?

TIA smile

islanzadi Wed 29-Jun-11 20:50:24

i think most flat sandals are quite strappy. would you consider something like this?

www.sarenza.co.uk/karston-kossu-s1487-p0000031041

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now