Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone been to a colour analysis party?

(3 Posts)
WayneKerr Wed 29-Jun-11 16:05:55

I keep reading on here about having colours done, and wanting to do it. But am short of cash, so wondered about one of those parties where they do about 6 of you.

Anyone been to one? Any good? Or should me and my pals just being our own items to drape on each other - bedsheets, cushion covers and such like?

Am cheapskate!

TattyDevine Wed 29-Jun-11 16:08:57

Haha you could host your own pissweak world one where you drape bath towels and curtains over each other.

I wouldn't say go to a party one as you wouldn't get as much information - it takes time to properly drape someone and it should be in natural light, not at night in someone's house and you want a proper swatch wallet and ratings of colours etc that you wouldn't get if you were hurried through.

Might be wrong though

WayneKerr Wed 29-Jun-11 16:12:41

Tattyyyy! Was hoping you'd add your wisdom!

Yes, I did wonder about the natural light thing, as it would be an evening event accompanied by wine. House of colour charge £180 for 4 people, so maybe tis better to save up and go solo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now