Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Morrocanoil Curl Cream? Would I be better off with just the oil?

(5 Posts)
AntonDuBurk Tue 28-Jun-11 21:03:50

I've tried, and like, Morrocanoil but find that I need a reasonable amount to hold any kind of curl. I've just seen they also do a Curl Cream. Has anyone tried this? Will it be sticky and or dull my blonde hair like the many many many other curl cream type products I have tried over the years and now lie abandoned in the bottom of my wardrobe. Should I just stick with what I know?

TuesdayMummy Tue 28-Jun-11 21:09:10

My hairdresser used it last time I went and I didn't really like the finish - was a bit heavy and crispy. Usually she uses Shu Umeura (probably miss-spelled) "something-wave" mousse, which I LOVE as it makes my curls look lovely and defined and non-frizzy without even the hint of any product use. Waited my whole life to find it so don't much begrudge the extortionate price tag!

AntonDuBurk Tue 28-Jun-11 22:35:25

Thank TuesdayMummy Crispy is exactly what I fear in a curl creme.

Hmm. How extortionate are we talking here? My DH may divorce me if I go any higher up the product tree. grin

TuesdayMummy Wed 29-Jun-11 10:09:12

Sorry I logged off last night & am only just figuring out how to use the iPhone app thingumajig.

I believe it's about £15 a can. You can get it on the Rush website. My hair is currently quite short (collar length) & one can lasts me about 2 months as I only use about a golfball sized blob each day.

But is sooooo worth it!

TuesdayMummy Wed 29-Jun-11 10:30:55

Hi, I've actually just got off my bum & looked at the can - brand is Shu Uemura "art of hair" & the mousse is called Kaze Wave, sensual curl texturising foam.

Don't you feel seduced already...? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now