Talk

Advanced search

You have 20mins to correct my fashion errors before i go out...

(14 Posts)
HauntedLittleLunatic Tue 28-Jun-11 18:25:13

Ankle length leggings and heels? No no?

Knee length dress and jeans? (not skinny)

amothersplaceisinthewrong Tue 28-Jun-11 18:26:50

Definitely not leggings and heels, unless of course you have a Chelsea facelift and a pair of 6 inch diamter gold hoop earrings to complete the look.

Just wear the dress on its own.

frumpygrumpy Tue 28-Jun-11 18:28:25

dress with the leggings might work, NOT heels with leggings, and not the dress with normal/bootcut jeans

HauntedLittleLunatic Tue 28-Jun-11 18:29:23

Erm...I have tree trunks...dress on its own NOT a pretty option, and it is actually just above knee.

Dress leggings and flats then?

HauntedLittleLunatic Tue 28-Jun-11 18:30:04

And I did say correct my mistakes, knowing they were probably mistakes

frumpygrumpy Tue 28-Jun-11 18:43:36

Dress, leggings and flats yes! I have tree trunk legs and I find I can enjoy dresses now I can wear leggings, it draws the eye to the ankle. Pull the leggings up a little so they stop above the ankle rather than right down to it.

cybboid Tue 28-Jun-11 18:46:23

See, I WOULD wear leggings adn heels. But it depends on trendiness of shoes and top, a high shoe booty thing looks good with ankle length leggings IMSO (In my Stylish opinion)

colditz Tue 28-Jun-11 18:48:11

Knee length dress, leggings and flats
Knee length dress and heels

Or jeans, top and heels.

NO leggings with heels NO NO NO

FaffTastic Tue 28-Jun-11 18:54:39

No dress with boot cut jeans!!! Dear god woman, am shuddering at the thought of it grin

HauntedLittleLunatic Tue 28-Jun-11 19:02:09

It's ok, have gone with dress leggings and flats...you can stop hyperventilating.

Have jeans, top and heels in bag as back-up I'd friend passes out at my fusion sense

ggirl Tue 28-Jun-11 19:04:16

leggiins poking out of tunic or dress and heels fine imo

heels always make you look better than flats

polyhymnia Tue 28-Jun-11 23:41:53

Really don't agree with that last comment , ggirl - and, even if I did, would add 'as long as you know how to walk gracefully in them' - lots of women don't (though I imagine all the S and B fans who wear them do!)

WineAndPizza Wed 29-Jun-11 21:47:40

Leggings and heels are absolutely fine!

ggirl Wed 29-Jun-11 23:50:25

wedges then-easy to walk in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now