Talk

Advanced search

babyliss Big hair alternative

(10 Posts)
ComradeJing Tue 28-Jun-11 16:14:42

Im in Aus ATM where babyliss isn't a common brand. I want the big hair but would need to wait until Xmas and my next Uk visit. Far too impatient sooo...

Has anyone used a big hair alternative and would you recommend it?

Going to bed now so TIA.

coansha Wed 29-Jun-11 03:58:13

I did wonder what this was as love hair products, ebay will post here and pretty good price as its 46 pounds cost at argos.

might invest in one too

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BaByliss-2775U-Big-Hair-Rotating-Styler-/350470437703?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_CostumeJewellery_CA&hash=item5199aa7b47#ht_5127wt_905

gregssausageroll Wed 29-Jun-11 07:20:26

Can't someone post it over for you?

I'd be happy to help but I'd need to have it delivered to my home as I won't be in town for a good while yet - I live in the sticks!

Or try ebay uk for a seller who will post worldwide. if they don't ask - lots do but just haven't thought that someone abroad might want one! I did that recently with a handbag that is now happy in Sydney! Just make sure you pay with paypal so you are protected.

peasandlove Wed 29-Jun-11 07:22:03

It is in Aussie, look for VS Sassoon rather than Babyliss. It's available at priceline, myers etc etc for about $80

peasandlove Wed 29-Jun-11 07:23:52

http://www.vssassoon.com.au/products/stylers/VS2775A.aspx

grin it is the same product, I'd looked at all the amazon/ ebay etc options too so was over the moon when I found it.

coansha Wed 29-Jun-11 07:36:05

oh might have to get one now!

WhatsWrongWithYou Wed 29-Jun-11 08:20:22

If you can already make a decent shape of drying your hair, I wouldn't bother as ime the 'big' effect only lasts 5 mins and you're left with rat's tails the rest of the day.
Plus it tangles horribly and snaps your hair. Just saying.

ComradeJing Wed 29-Jun-11 08:38:44

Thanks everyone!

I could get someone to post it but it's just easier to buy it myself.

That's great peas! I kept seeing that one and thought it looked the same but didn't want to buy something rubbish!

Whatswrong I can't blow-dry my hair to save my life. It's either a pony tail, ghds to straighten or pay someone to do it for me!

ComradeJing Thu 30-Jun-11 08:45:05

Just to update I bought the vs big hair at target today and I'm looking forward to testing it tomorrow. Thanks again.

peasandlove Thu 30-Jun-11 08:47:01

let us know how you get on - after coveting it for 6mths, now that I have it, I'm rubbish at using it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now