Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long shot....blouse in Fabulous magazine

(3 Posts)
robertisking Mon 27-Jun-11 16:11:25

Wonder if you can help, as you have been helpful before. In Sunday's NOTW Fabulous magazine, there is a lovely deep red floaty top with a gathered waist and long sleeves. It's in the section 'Are you stuck in a style rut?'....as if! Anyway, I rang the magazine, asked to be put through to Fashion, waited 5 minutes, then the operator came back and said "no-one there? oh well", then she put the phone down. Helpful. Any one got any ideas?
Thanks very much.

Havingkittens Mon 27-Jun-11 17:33:47

I've just had a look at the feature and I'm afraid I don't think you're going to have a lot of luck getting any answers out of anyone at the magazine. There are a bunch of photo libraries credited down the side of the page which means they have used "stock images" - ie. they've gone on various photo library sites and looked under a search term - in this case, probably "Polka Dots" or maybe "Polka Dot blouse" and then just purchased a photo they like to put in the feature rather than getting someone to shoot that item specifically so they won't know where the blouse is from and even if they do, there's a chance it may not even be in the shops anymore, as the photo may have been with the library a while. Sorry!

robertisking Mon 27-Jun-11 22:15:33

Thank you Having. I think you could well be right. I'll search for myself under those terms.
Or decide that something else completely is the answer to my prayers....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now