Talk

Advanced search

I have no trousers

(6 Posts)
CeliaFate Sun 26-Jun-11 19:17:35

I hate crops, shorts, and skirts. What can I wear in hot weather that's full length and under £50 that doesn't make me look like someone's Nan?

Euphemia Sun 26-Jun-11 19:39:28

sotto voce linen

<runs far away and deletes MN account>

kyacat Sun 26-Jun-11 19:53:09

I've got a pair of these and they are awesome: www.next.co.uk/x47164s8#444225x47

PeppaPigandGeorge Sun 26-Jun-11 21:14:10

Chinos?

<runs far far away with euphemia>

If you get them loose-ish fitting ("boy fit" I think they call it these days) and belt them in with a white top and some flats, they can look very stylish!

partyhats Sun 26-Jun-11 21:20:46

I always wear full length trousers too, how about palazzo pants, I have these which are lovely and not too flouncy and look much better than the awfully styled picture.
palazzo trs.
or how about tapered chinos, very in at the mo, I have struggled to find any that are full length for me as I have long legs but Zara have loads in the sale at the mo, like these
zara chinos.
Depends on your height but may be more or less full length for you?

glassescase Sun 26-Jun-11 22:06:14

Tapered chinos, rolled a little to display a shapely, tanned ankle.
Got some beigy coloured ones from Monsoon, and some ammmmaaazing tobacco coloured ones from Noa Noa which are much admired. (more than £50 though). Good with white t and tan sandals; and/or a blazer or little jacket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now