Talk

Advanced search

Help me style this dress!!

(5 Posts)
WatermelonQueen Sun 26-Jun-11 18:06:28

I bought this dress for a wedding in September. I'm 5ft 6, size 12-14, 36E, brown hair. It's quite a dark grey-blue colour, so I'd like to inject some colour in my shoes and a pashmina/wrap/cover-up thing, as well as a fascinator. Any ideas on which colour to use? Or any suggestions on shoes, pashmina/wrap/cover-up?? Budget around £100 in total. Thanks!!

totallylost Sun 26-Jun-11 18:09:21

how about yellow

www.next.co.uk/g36248s3?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_search&utm_campaign=googleps#422618g36

totallylost Sun 26-Jun-11 18:11:50

with greyish balck fasinator maybe

www.accessorize.com/en/restofworld/all-accessories/crin-bow-cocktail-piece-on-band/invt/89139203/?bklist=icat,4,shop,accessoriesshop,acchairfascinators

TracyK Sun 26-Jun-11 18:26:32

You'd need to be careful - the bow/belt is quite 'dressy' - you don't want to try and compete with that. I think it is very classy and understated - and would stick with silvers/greys/black. Alhough those Next shoes are yummy.
Maybe those shoes, matching bag and a nice silvery pashmina and chunky silver cuff.

pink4ever Sun 26-Jun-11 18:35:10

Its a nice dress but have you tried it on? Doesnt look like it would be that flattering to big norks?.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now