Talk

Advanced search

Selling a designer bag?

(4 Posts)
Bellagio Sat 25-Jun-11 22:52:55

I wonder if any of you could point me in the right direction of a good way to sell a bag?

I have a limited edition Prada bag which I was given a number of years ago as a second hand gift.
It is as good as new and 100% genuine but I don't have the original tag and bag that would have come with it. It's a lovely object but just not my cup of tea and I can't see myself ever using it. I'm on a bit of a "get rid" clearout mission at the moment!
grin
If anyone has sold something similar and has any tips for me I'd be mighty grateful
smile

neuroticmumof3 Sun 26-Jun-11 17:35:40

Designer bags seem to command quite high prices on ebay. Why don't you watch a few similar to yours on ebay to see what they go for?

Bellagio Tue 28-Jun-11 22:22:28

Thanks neuroticmumof3
I've posted about it on a bag and purse forum (!) to see if anyone can identify the make/model/RRP.
I'll probably try it on eBay after that
smile

Bellagio Tue 28-Jun-11 22:25:06

I meant to add that I have tried searching for similar ones for sale, for sometime in fact, but haven't found any. I can't even find a google image of it, hence my post to the bag forum folk, I guess it might be quite a limited edition?! confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now