Talk

Advanced search

Blonde question.

(4 Posts)
csemum Sat 25-Jun-11 21:08:19

I had my blonde highlights done two months ago. For the past three days, I have been looking incredibly unattractive....no matter what I do with my face, I look washed out and plain. I was wondering if any of you think it might be because of my highlights? Blonde ladies...do you find your face loses all it's fizz when you are due a highlight touch up?

lollipoppet Sun 26-Jun-11 10:01:30

I find this sometimes, yes! Treat yourself to some new makeup or just slap on a bit more than usual. This should keep you going until your next appointment! BTW, two months would be way too long between root jobs for me!! At most you should leave it 6 weeks but I have mine done once a month as seems to grow particularly fast!!

wendihouse22 Sun 26-Jun-11 10:40:57

Definitely. If they get the shade ever so slightly wrong.....I cannot wear the same makeup. Look tired, or overdone.

It's a fine line, for me. As I get older, I need to leave more of my own colour showing whereas, as a twenty something, I could go bling bling as per Ulrica Johnsson. I'd NEVER get away with that now.

Maybe tone it down a bit or go warmer blonde?

wendihouse22 Sun 26-Jun-11 10:41:56

Bling BLONDE, very bright, I mean!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now