Talk

Advanced search

Come and talk to me about eye cream

(9 Posts)

I am using Boots P&P atm which is quite good on the wrinkles, but doesn't do anything about my dark circles. I have used Clinique All about Eyes in the past, which is good on the circles but does nothing for the wrinkles.

Is there something out there I can try that will attend to both? I am tempted to try Liz Earle as I love her C&P and moisturiser.

Bump

MissFoodie Sun 26-Jun-11 10:56:15

here you go, I reviewed some eye creams recently:
http://yumetc.blogspot.com/2011/05/eye-spy.html

MissFoodie thank you, with the exception of the last one though those are out of my budget smile

Anyone else got any recommendations?

MissFoodie Wed 06-Jul-11 09:48:43

I have one for you: natural and not expensive, Laidbare, available on naturisimo, AND I think they're giving away the eye cream if you buy something else!

MissFoodie Wed 06-Jul-11 09:49:57

also, what about Green People? v good brand and v reasonable!

Mincey Wed 06-Jul-11 16:14:41

Try Oleo Bodycare gentle eye cream, all natural and is really gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes. Reduces those fine lines too. Bonus!

LordOfTheFlies Wed 06-Jul-11 21:13:51

AliBabaandthe80nappies love the name.

Liz earle Eye Serum is very nice, I found it worked well on fine lines.
The eye cream (I think it's eye repair but not 100% sure) is quite white ,reflective particles or something. I didn't like it as I found it was a pain to rub in

At the moment I use Philosophy Hope in a Tube which is eye and lip cream. It seems quite thick but it blends well.
Don't know if I'd buy it on its own, but quite often buy a Philosophy collection from QVC (ah QVC what would I do without you) and it might be one of the pieces

bluebump Wed 06-Jul-11 21:16:15

I use the Liz Earle one, the daily eye repair, I like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now