Talk

Advanced search

Can I wear leggings/jeans with this dress, and if so what colour?

(3 Posts)
PopBiscuits Fri 24-Jun-11 13:18:15

I am just looking for some comfy, tummy hiding outfits for summer.

Liked this , but would no way expose my legs in anything that short.

Would it go with a cropped jean? Leggings? Would probably need cardy too. Long length boyfriend style?

Please help. I am so out of touch.

sprinkles77 Fri 24-Jun-11 14:08:04

I don't see why not. I think blue skinny jeans would look good as would (shhh.....) jeggings. Leggings might be OK but not sure about the colour, black would look a bit severe. Cropped jeans might just look too complicated with all the different lengths, I'd stick with full length ones. Cropped jeans are only really OK if you are either very tall, or possibly very very slim. If you are thinking about a cardi cos you want to keep your arms covered, and then jeans cos you want to keep your legs covered, you're going to get very hot if this is meant to be a summer outfit. I'd try to find a top / dress / tunic that has sleeves, all be it short ones.

SayItLoud Fri 24-Jun-11 21:13:21

I wouldn't wear that at my age (32), it's so cutesy baby-doll that unless it's on a good figure and you have particularly great upper arms I can see it looking dire. Sorry (unless you're 22 with a slim body)!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now