Talk

Advanced search

Nice pj's

(10 Posts)
8oreighty Thu 23-Jun-11 22:19:31

Anyone have a hot link for a provider of attractive pyjamas? My criteria:
1. I don't want to dress like a child. No cartoon characters, cute sayings etc.
2. I don't want to dress like a prostitute. No hotpants
3. I don't like lace
4. I don't suit pale blue, pink, or black.
I have been looking for a year now, Figleaves, M&S all the usual, but seen nothing...
help?

MarshaBrady Thu 23-Jun-11 22:22:25

Bodas does nice stuff. Not sure how much, may have a sale on now.

chocolatchaud Thu 23-Jun-11 22:24:44

The white company have a sale on too - there are some lovely pjs that I had in the basket, then had a sensible moment and realised I don't really NEED them.

8oreighty Thu 23-Jun-11 22:37:08

thanks, all nice, but white washes me out...think I might be in search of the impossible...some forest green, or dark aubergine soft jersey pjs...or even just brown would be ok...

iWILLdothis Fri 24-Jun-11 12:55:30

I've never tried them (yet) but I see hush recommended on here a lot. I'm pg at the moment so plan to treat myself to some when I lose some weight after baby's born.

marilynwhirlwind Fri 24-Jun-11 23:04:48

this or this it's always nice to have nice pj bottoms which one can pair with cheap t-shrts or vest tops etc

Sleepwhenidie Sat 25-Jun-11 06:28:13

I am a hush fan too, also look at Princesse Tam Tam like this maybe?

8oreighty Sat 25-Jun-11 18:38:28

ooh yes like princess tam tam trousers

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 25-Jun-11 23:11:02

Calvin Klein pjs are really comfy and wash well but tend to be a check pattern.

Poodlehorse Sun 26-Jun-11 09:53:46

I like the Boden lounge pants or pullons or whatever they are called as they have proper pockets like trousers and I don't feel they scream pjs as much as most however they do have very obviously nightwear fabric in the new range which annoys me greatly. But I am trying not to but more Boden stuff anyway so maybe not such a bad thing right now. I often just wear them with some figleaves tshirts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now