Talk

Advanced search

20% off school uniform at M&S. Is this instead of 3 for 2 this year???

(8 Posts)
ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Jun-11 11:55:51

Just wondering if I need to buy stuff now. If I remember correctly the 3 for 2 offer they normally doesn't last all through summer and started quite early.

Anyone know if this it for their school uniform sale this year?

Thanks

Euphemia Thu 23-Jun-11 12:01:36

The sales assistant in my local M&S (west of Scotland) told me the 20% off was in place of the 3 for 2 this year, but I have seen other posters on here stating that they had been told by M&S staff that it was as well as!

confused

ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Jun-11 12:14:21

Oh confused

I've never seen them do 20% and the 3 for 2. Although usuallly when the 3 for 2 offer is on our local store has a huge range of stock in but at the moment they haven't got much out.

Littlepumpkinpie Thu 23-Jun-11 12:38:16

Its just 20% off this year and I was told it was untill September. Not such a good deal as the 3 for 2 really I used to save almost £200 on my two boys Uniforms not been yet this year.

ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Jun-11 12:39:42

Oh that's a shame littlepumpkinpie the 3 for 2 was such a good deal.

ebbandflow Thu 23-Jun-11 12:40:41

I prefer this years offer, I always feel under pressure to find a third item with the three for two one.

Euphemia Thu 23-Jun-11 13:00:58

My problem is trying to stop DD wearing the stuff to school NOW. hmm

moragbellingham Thu 23-Jun-11 19:54:42

I was told that there would be a 3 for 2 by an assistant (no date or idea when).
I wasn't convinced though, and also was struggling to find anything in DDs size at all let alone 3 items so bought everything with 20% off and free delivery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now