Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

20% off school uniform at M&S. Is this instead of 3 for 2 this year???

(8 Posts)
ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Jun-11 11:55:51

Just wondering if I need to buy stuff now. If I remember correctly the 3 for 2 offer they normally doesn't last all through summer and started quite early.

Anyone know if this it for their school uniform sale this year?

Thanks

LindyHemming Thu 23-Jun-11 12:01:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Jun-11 12:14:21

Oh confused

I've never seen them do 20% and the 3 for 2. Although usuallly when the 3 for 2 offer is on our local store has a huge range of stock in but at the moment they haven't got much out.

Littlepumpkinpie Thu 23-Jun-11 12:38:16

Its just 20% off this year and I was told it was untill September. Not such a good deal as the 3 for 2 really I used to save almost £200 on my two boys Uniforms not been yet this year.

ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Jun-11 12:39:42

Oh that's a shame littlepumpkinpie the 3 for 2 was such a good deal.

ebbandflow Thu 23-Jun-11 12:40:41

I prefer this years offer, I always feel under pressure to find a third item with the three for two one.

LindyHemming Thu 23-Jun-11 13:00:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

moragbellingham Thu 23-Jun-11 19:54:42

I was told that there would be a 3 for 2 by an assistant (no date or idea when).
I wasn't convinced though, and also was struggling to find anything in DDs size at all let alone 3 items so bought everything with 20% off and free delivery.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: