Talk

Advanced search

Sunglasses for narrow face?

(6 Posts)
Ephiny Thu 23-Jun-11 10:21:10

I broke my old sunglasses and need to replace - problem is I've always had a hard time finding any that fit properly, they're always far too wide which means they slip down and tend to fall off if I look down or bend over!

If anyone else has the same problem, I'd appreciate any ideas about where to look!

Not too bothered about style, though don't need really sporty/wraparound ones as I have some like that already for hiking/skiing/cycling etc, these are more for everyday and around town.

ThunderboltKid Thu 23-Jun-11 10:46:27

I have this problem. My current sunglasses are actually from Tesco (bought desperately when I just needed anything whilst driving) and they are amazing. The only glasses I have ever had that don't slip down or have big gaps at the side!

VerityBrulee Thu 23-Jun-11 10:50:59

Raybans come in small/medium/large fittings. I have the same problem and my Raybans definately fit me best.

Ephiny Thu 23-Jun-11 13:26:39

Thanks both, it's an annoying problem isn't it! Raybans look good but quite expensive... I'd never have thought of trying Tesco but will have a look next time I'm there smile

berri Thu 23-Jun-11 13:30:26

Same problem here - I've got a pair from Boots and a pair from Banana Republic which both fit ok, but it took trying on hundreds first....yugh.

flybynight Thu 23-Jun-11 14:53:40

I wear children's sunglasses. They are usually reasonably attractive as long as they don't have Hello Kitty emblazoned down the side.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now