Talk

Advanced search

What are the best toning/stretch mark/cellulite products?

(10 Posts)
tinker316 Wed 22-Jun-11 16:36:00

Hi!!
There are so many products about I'm so confused which 2 get??!!
I'm desperate 2 get product/s that have visible & quickish results ;)
My thighs , bum , belly & love handles are areas of concern sad
So would appreciate help from any1 smile

Jammygal Wed 22-Jun-11 22:11:41

I am bumping this as would love to know......my stomach is still well mashed with stretch marks (gave birth over 6 yrs ago). Are there any miracle cures????

Ryoko Thu 23-Jun-11 00:17:01

No.

Bio Oil makes them look a little faded but nothing gets rid of them and they fade a bit in time anyway.

HerRoyalNotness Thu 23-Jun-11 01:42:11

Nope
But I use Nip & Fab products, they have made them less visible. quite pale, but still have crepey belly which I have to live with. There is a tummy toner also that I used after I had DS2, worked really well.

dirgeinvegas Thu 23-Jun-11 09:15:38

I used one religiously before my honeymoon by Soap and Glory.

http://www.soapandglory.com/products/bath-body/sit-tight™

I used Slimwear but this new one appears to have good reviews and S&G is often in the 3 for 2 deals in Boots.

I had lovely smooth legs for my honeymoon ...<longing sigh>

tinker316 Thu 23-Jun-11 09:17:47

I bought soap & glories firminator yesterday , have also got Bliss love handles wink c if any of them do anything!!

dirgeinvegas Thu 23-Jun-11 09:21:06

grin

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with Firminator. Now that it's getting sunny again I'm starting to think about revealing my legs again.

Good luck! smile

None!!!! Diet and exercise........those creams are a waste of money and dont work!! Sorry blush

Sorry - clicked post too soon!!! Dry skin brushing however, is good for cellulite but it has to be consistant - every day for a few minutes...also I have heard that boiled water with a few drops of lemon juice is also good for it!

Exercise best tho sad

dirgeinvegas Thu 23-Jun-11 17:24:58

I dry-brushed before using the S&G stuff so perhaps the brush gave me smooth legs and not the lotion...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now