Talk

Advanced search

what's your favourite website for fashion?

(7 Posts)
julesrose Wed 22-Jun-11 12:53:44

I'm hopeless and bored at wandering round the shops tying to find stuff I like. Are there any websites where I can look for ideas / looks etc?
I'm imagining good magazine type photos but with affordable clothes.
But also somewhere I can look through a whole load of long sleeve tops (for instance) from a range of shops.

HLSalter Wed 22-Jun-11 16:41:10

I would try ASOS.com

Some of the stuff on there can be expensive though

blossomtrees Wed 22-Jun-11 20:21:35

John Lewis?

gapants Wed 22-Jun-11 20:22:36

very.com

house of fraser

TattyDevine Wed 22-Jun-11 20:31:01

I would find a UK blog you like that matches your "look" (aspirational or otherwise) if I were you

Then they do the work for you

So if you are rock chick, or boho, or fuck whatever god I don't even know the "types" anymore...

Yeah don't subscribe to my blog

(To be fair I don't have one, but if I did, um, don't)

Yeah grin

stripeytiger Wed 22-Jun-11 20:38:14

Ebay! If you have firm ideas of what clothes you want/like - just can't go wrong. Loads of brand new clothes if you don't fancy second hand. Brilliant bargains.

I am completely hooked. It's not the same as touching, feeling and looking at clothes in the shops granted, but if you're anything like me, I get an idea of what I want in my head, traipse around the shops and can't find it. End up fed up with sore feet.

monkeysmama Wed 22-Jun-11 20:58:56

From your question you might like Shop Style. You can search for a black top and it'll show you loads from all the high street brands. For fashion I read high end magazines and like my-wardrobe for styling ideas even if you buy high st alternatives. WIT's blog is quite good sometimes - goole Wearing It Today and you'll find her. She works for Red magazine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now