Talk

Advanced search

Can't remember who recommended Aldi under eye concealer

(13 Posts)
Katybabes Tue 21-Jun-11 20:41:29

But it's fabulous! I braved a trip having never been there before - handed over my £3.99 and left sharpish. I chose 'sand' which could have been a mistake but no - it went on smoothly and totally covered my dark circles! What a bargain.

so should I go back and try the night cream or stick to Boots No7?

memphis83 Tue 21-Jun-11 20:43:06

There day and night cream are really good, they also have an eye cream which is brilliant!

Katybabes Tue 21-Jun-11 20:57:37

I think the eye cream (Q10) was £1.99 which seemed too cheap to be good, but I'm sorely tempted now.

Evizza Tue 21-Jun-11 21:06:18

try the serum too wink

SuePurblybilt Tue 21-Jun-11 21:09:30

The entire range rocks mightily. Cured my very, very horrible psoriasis (on face) after years of nothing working. A friend uses it and the night cream has almost cleared her spots, which I know sounds weird but It Is So smile.
It is most excellent, buy it all.

OpusProSerenus Tue 21-Jun-11 21:11:16

The day cream won one of the Times beauty awards a year or two ago. I've had some that are great but last time bought the Q10 restorative cream for mature skin, it's very "stiff" and drags the skin. It's like using Sudocrem! I wouldn't buy this one again but would happily get any of the others

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 21-Jun-11 22:00:13

I didnt get on with the cream or serum on my face so I put it on my neck and decclotage.

The eyeshadow is good too. And the bodylotion in the blue bottle and white cap, no mineral oil so it really sinks in.

BulletWithAName Tue 21-Jun-11 22:38:37

The day/night cream is fab, it's all I use. They have a lovely shimmer day cream as well which is lovely too, and their eye cream.

SuePurblybilt Tue 21-Jun-11 22:41:08

I find I have to be careful with the shimmer one or I get shimmery streaks grin. Ilook like Menopause She-Ra.

Northumberlandlass Wed 22-Jun-11 07:31:42

Love it !!
I do shop in Aldi most weeks and I always have a browse of the make up bit. Am sure someone said that their lip gloss was quite good too.

I will happily pay £3.99 to try something out, if its no good so be it. But I haven't come across much that I don't like.

CoffeeMum Wed 22-Jun-11 09:04:48

SuePurblybilt 'Menopause She-Ra'

grin v.funny! grin

SuePurblybilt Wed 22-Jun-11 13:26:55

smile. I also like their chocolate.

wendihouse22 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:09:22

My son loved their Happy Lane (?) Madeira cake. Moist.

I use Aldi Lacura eye cream......excellent. Also, their Lacura SPF 50 sun protection for face. Keeps those pigmentation marks at bay. Lip gloss "Nougat" is very nice.

Do Lacura do a cleanser?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now