Talk

Advanced search

Weekly spray tan?

(3 Posts)
monkeysmama Tue 21-Jun-11 09:05:07

I had my first spray tan last week for a wedding and loved it. In lieu of getting any real sunshine, I'm thinking about getting it done more frequently. Are there downsides to getting sprayed frequently? What do you do when it starts fading? Exfoliate it all off?

TIA.

Aworryingtrend Tue 21-Jun-11 09:14:25

I don't get them very regularly, only before special occasions, but yes once they start to fade/flake off I exfoliate it all off. I wouldn't advocate getting another spray tan on top of an older one as it will look patchy and block your pores I would imagine.

Birdsgottafly Tue 21-Jun-11 09:15:56

You can buy a tan remover from boots and super drug (or anywhere), you could ask the best one for your particular spray tan from the person who did it.

I find that mine just fades but i have on occasion got patches in the crease in my arms, exfoliating takes the noticible bits off.

The only downside to spray tan is if you haven't got time to get one and you have to look at your white legs in the mirrorgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now