Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone tell me step by step how to do my nail infills with Acrylic PLEASE?

(5 Posts)
M0naLisa Sun 19-Jun-11 19:47:29

They desperately need doing, i could let them grow out but i love them so much i want to keep them although cant afford to get them infilled until wednesday and thought i could do them myself.

I have an acrylic set that i bought myself last year. Could someone (a nail tech) tell me step by step how to infill my nails please?

They are Acrylic Overlays, no tips, just acrylic over my own nails.

Thank you in advance.

TattyDevine Sun 19-Jun-11 20:41:10

Its really hard. They make it look easy.

I'm not a nail tech but seriously I tried it once and apart from Wallpapering, nothing has ever made me cry with frustration as much.

You have to prepare the nail with a pushy or they just fall off, but its more than that, something about how much liquid and powder is and how large and moist the "bead" of acrylic is...its super duper complex. In fact, I think you need to have a masters degree to do it grin

No really. Someone will come along but you'd be actually better off looking at videos on YouTube than getting a written description I reckon. Some total saddo full of their own self-importance will have done a tutorial (that's a piss take on myself by the way because I uploaded a tutorial this week on another topic!!)

M0naLisa Sun 19-Jun-11 20:51:12

think i ight have to o round town begging someone to do them cheap for me lol

TattyDevine Sun 19-Jun-11 20:55:27

What about the chinky Chinese places? They are usually pretty cheap and cheerful...

M0naLisa Sun 19-Jun-11 23:44:57

the what?? lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now