Talk

Advanced search

Nice drapey jersey tops to skim a post-baby belly?

(7 Posts)
stillfrazzled Sun 19-Jun-11 19:34:50

Got a couple of fabulous t-shirts from Topshop last year - lovely soft thick jersey, low-ish scoop necks, ruched nicely just below the hips. Crucially, they also skim the belly which in my post-natal state is gold dust.

Topshop aren't doing them this year and ebay has failed me sad. I don't want anything massively baggy, just nicely drapey - they're to be worn with a-line denim skirt, boyfriend jeans and skinny chinos.

Also am on mat leave so can't spend too much.

Any recommendations appreciated!

oxcat1 Mon 20-Jun-11 09:06:18

You'll probably hate this suggestion, but Boden do have quite a few tops that are baggier over the belly. Code for 15% off just lower on this thread, and usually others to be sourced elsewhere.

I also saw some nice things in H&M, if you looked carefully.

moragbellingham Mon 20-Jun-11 15:21:08

Have a look at the first 2 on the top line.
They were recommended by a mnetter (muchio thanks B) and they are great for skimming.

moragbellingham Mon 20-Jun-11 15:21:37

here

polyhymnia Mon 20-Jun-11 17:19:28

Can't get that link to work!

HLSalter Tue 21-Jun-11 01:26:51

I second H&M, I've bought a ton of loose fitted tops which I have worn throughout my pregnancy and will continue to wear after.

stillfrazzled Tue 21-Jun-11 07:32:38

Liking the sound of h and m, looked online but don't get on with the website. Will check in store and report back, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now