Talk

Advanced search

If I have a conditioning treatment on my hair at the hairdressers without a "finish"...

(6 Posts)
JemimaMop Sun 19-Jun-11 17:06:36

...will they rough dry it for me before I leave?

Possibly a silly question, but I wouldn't end up dripping down the street, would I?

JustAnother Sun 19-Jun-11 17:12:27

at my hairdressers, they rough dry it for about 1 minute. So you are not dripping, but almost...

enidroach Sun 19-Jun-11 17:15:34

You may need to ask them in advance - they usually get a junior to rough dry your hair if you don't want the expensive "blow dry finish"but you do need to ask.Recently after a £70 colour treatmen I asked the stylist to just rough dry my hair but was still charged £13 for "technical styling" apparently I should have asked for no finish in advance.

JemimaMop Sun 19-Jun-11 17:17:53

Hmm.... that sounds a bit rubbish.

It is double the price to have a finish as well and TBH I don't need one, my hair doesn't really stay straight or bouncy or whatever it is supposed to with a blow dry, within 5 minutes it goes back to doing what the hell it likes. So IMO it would be a waste of money. But I don't want to drip!

JemimaMop Sun 19-Jun-11 17:50:36

I suppose if they did leave it wet I could just tie it back.

It is at Aqua Sana at Center Parcs. I will have spent so much time in the swimming pool that my hair will be horrible, so I thought it would be nice to have a conditioning treatment on the last day to breathe life back into it and have a bit of me time But obviously with it being the last day I can't go back to the villa and dry it! I suppose if all else fails there are hairdryers in the Swimming Pool.

enidroach Sun 19-Jun-11 18:46:49

Call or phone and ask them - they may even let you DIY in the salon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now