Talk

Advanced search

Monsoon sale-hurry up please!!

(7 Posts)
pink4ever Sun 19-Jun-11 13:17:46

I have posted about this previously and one poster suggested Monsoon sale didnt start until the 2nd week in July. Does anyone know if this is correct?. I have my eye on a few nice things from there but can only afford them if reduced. But I want them now<sob>. Any kind/rich mnetters willing to donate to a good cause?wink

Zwitterion Sun 19-Jun-11 13:34:22

Ooh what are you after?

I have very little spending money at the moment so very nosy about other people's lovely clothes purchases!

pink4ever Sun 19-Jun-11 14:28:41

zwitter-I am a numpty when it comes to links-sorry!. I want the Naomi dress,the paris jacket,a purple maxi and another lovely prom style dress(floral with a red patent belt-the girl in the shop had it on and I was veryenvy).

itstooearly Sun 19-Jun-11 14:39:49

Both the naomi dress and the paris jacket are already reduced online, and yes the sale in stores doesn't usually begin until mid July.

pink4ever Sun 19-Jun-11 14:43:36

istoo-yes but they are still not reduced enough for me<needs poor emoticon>. I have a few things from Monsoon which have been a real bargain-70% off.
The dresses I was talking about are the Meadow prom dress and the Casablanca maxi.

lucyspangle Sun 19-Jun-11 15:39:44

Think it starts tues 11 july -niece is a Sat girl in Monsoon

Zwitterion Sun 19-Jun-11 19:14:49

Lovely thanks. Especially like the meadow dress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now