Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know when the Russell & Bromley sale starts?

(6 Posts)
cocobongo Sat 18-Jun-11 23:14:11

I have my eye on a bag, but really cannot contemplate paying their prices. even in the sale, it would still be above what I would usually spend! No doubt said bag won't even be in the sale when it starts...... Is it likely to be any time soon?

cleverything Sat 18-Jun-11 23:16:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cocobongo Sat 18-Jun-11 23:23:51

Ha! just my luck....

Actually, popped into their store a couple of days ago because I saw a sign that said something about sale items inside. Well, I walked around the whole store and didn't see one reduced item. I probably should have asked them to be a bit more explicit (or take the sign down), but was a bit too cowardly! "Posh" shops always have that effect on me! Not sure why, it's not as if the people who work in them have to be lords and ladies!

carciofi Sun 19-Jun-11 14:05:19

Their sale starts on Friday 1st July.

cleverything Sun 19-Jun-11 16:31:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cocobongo Mon 20-Jun-11 22:35:34

ooh, i'll have to go in tomorrow and see if the bag i want is in the sale- i might be tempted at £100 off (though would still be expensive!).

now, here's practicing my "i belong here" walk..... (no doubt i will trip over as i enter the store...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now