Talk

Advanced search

Heated rollers/hair curlers

(5 Posts)
twinkle1010 Sat 18-Jun-11 21:56:26

Love my hair when its been blown and pin curled at hairdressers. Can anyone make any recommendations for curling products that will do a similar thing.

Thanks for your help

Havingkittens Sat 18-Jun-11 22:35:28

Depends what kind of look you are after as an end result.

twinkle1010 Sun 19-Jun-11 09:07:03

A loose curl. Ive got hair extensions and they look better with a curl.
Thanks

TattyDevine Sun 19-Jun-11 09:16:00

If you particularly like rollers, the Babyliss flocked ones are good. They come with something called a "superclip" which is a sort of bulldog clip type thing which really keeps the rollers in place, much better than pins. I used to have 2 sets, so I had enough clips and would pick and choose what size roller because I liked the larger size.

This used to last most the day if I'd done it on freshly washed hair that was only just dry.

If you learn to do it with GHD's that can give a nice effect. There is an active thread on this board at the moment that discusses it if you have a look. It can last longer than any of the curling tongs or rollers methods.

lanadelrey Wed 01-May-13 13:39:00

Want to achieve natural looking loose curls on shortish (not quite shoulder length hair)any advice? There are so many products to choose from would appreciate some personal recommendations.
Did try heated brush but not very effective in curling my hair as you've got to disentangle it from your hair to remove it. Wondering about curling tongs /wands and how wide the cylinder should be???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now