Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Texco Online Clothes Sizes

(2 Posts)
GenevieveHawkings Fri 17-Jun-11 20:05:33

I've never ordered clothes from the Tesco website before but I want to order a dress and am not sure what size to go for. Are the sizes on the largeish size (like with Next - a size 8 in there is easily a 10 elsewhere) or are they small?

I could order 2 sizes I suppose but how are they on refunds if you do this?

Any help from seasoned Tesco Online buyers much appreciatedsmile

PedigreeChump Sat 18-Jun-11 10:58:06

Hi

I just ordered a bunch of things last saturday as everything was 50% off (sorry!)

I ordered everything in a 12 and would usually describe myself as an "11" ie not quite a 10 not quite a 12. I am glad I ordered a 12, everything on the neat side of 12 I thought, although everything fits well.

I had a look at their returns thing briefly but have thrown it out, I think it said all returns are free, so if you are really unsure you could by it in 2 sizes. Check the returns thing on the website first.

Finally - I had read reviews of loads of dresses before I bought anything and a general theme was that a lot of the dresses were short. Well, I bought 2 dresses and both are seriously short! 1 is too short to wear as a dress without leggings. And I'm only 5'3...

I found a £5 off over £30 voucher on money saving expert, so have a look for that, I can't remember it off the top of my head.

HTH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now