Talk

Advanced search

Bollocks, my favourite mulberry bag

(23 Posts)
gregssausageroll Fri 17-Jun-11 13:18:15

Has £300 off in the sale.

lilaloves Fri 17-Jun-11 14:19:41

Did you buy it,which style?

Was tempted this morning to buy online but think I would prefer to see in real-life,But sadly noone really stocks in NE scotland.

PredictableDullard Fri 17-Jun-11 14:23:24

arf @ a bag costing so much that you can knock 300 quid of it

sprinkles77 Fri 17-Jun-11 15:24:43

tell me more! which one? where? quick!!!!!!

lorelilee Fri 17-Jun-11 16:10:33

am gutted/relieved as the lovely, electric blue, Bayswater clutch has sold out smile.

Macaroona Fri 17-Jun-11 16:11:31

Oh there are too many lovely Mulberries in the sale! I want the mini watermelon Alexa.

lorelilee Fri 17-Jun-11 16:22:28

I'm actually gutted because I happened upon a pic of THE most gorgeous Mulberry - a 'Maggie' in raspberry, but you can't get it any more. I WANT ONE!

Macaroona Fri 17-Jun-11 16:30:15

If anyone stumbles across a Mitzy hobo in black anywhere on sale, please let me know. There's an out of date link to my-wardrobe where it went on sale last year at something like £150! envy

Pinkjenny Fri 17-Jun-11 16:30:52

I have a Mitzy Hobo and I want an Alexa. We are NEVER happy.

Pinkjenny Fri 17-Jun-11 16:31:18

The bloody Alexa in Watermelon is sold out everywhere <<sulks>>

Macaroona Fri 17-Jun-11 16:35:06

Which Mitzy do you have pinkjenny ?

There was availability this morning on the Mulberry site for the watermelon Alexa, are they all gone?

Pinkjenny Fri 17-Jun-11 16:37:17

All gone. I have the Mitzy Hobo in black. this one

madammecholet Fri 17-Jun-11 16:43:49

I was surprised at how many new season bags were in the sale, like the Alexa, Tillie, Daria, Greta etc.....I thought there were supposed to be massive waiting lists for some of these bags, and now suddenly they are being reduced by 40%??

Put me off...(weirdly, as I am a bag lady!!)

lilaloves Fri 17-Jun-11 17:33:28

John lewis has a watermelon Alexa clutch for £250 online

gregssausageroll Fri 17-Jun-11 17:39:03

Black alexa hobo is the one I want....really want and have done for months and months and months.

MrsBradleyCooper Fri 17-Jun-11 18:32:40

I like the black patent Bayswater.

Not sure though as I already have two Mulberry bags that I rarely use and £460 is a lot of money to throw away but I think I would get use out of the Bayswater and it is wipeable grin.

gregssausageroll Fri 17-Jun-11 18:34:18

I love the bayswater too but i want a bag to go over my shoulder.

PlumSykes Fri 17-Jun-11 18:38:09

Try House of Fraser stores. They don't have Mulberry online, but they do have really good reductions in store.

MmeCholet, I think the reductions on the 'classic' styles are only on the trend colours, like watermelon, gold etc, which change each season. Thus, my beloved Oak Alexa will be forever too £££.

mysteryfairy Fri 17-Jun-11 18:47:14

Pinkjenny - I have spent the whole day weighing up Mulberry purchases blush During the course of the afternoon my wardrobe put a load of returns on their site including at least one mini watermelon Alexa, various Lilys and a pink champagne Alexa. Most now sold again though the pink champagne Alexa is still there (search for it specifically as it doesn't come up via the Mulberry link). The point of that waffle is to highlight that they do update their stock daily with returns so if you are prepared to keep stalking the chances are one will come back in over the next few days.

Macaroona I have bought a mitzy hobo today by phone from one of the outlets. It is blueberry patent so probably not for every day but was only £190! Might make you happy in short term? They also had them in white I think.

Fleecy Fri 17-Jun-11 18:55:18

I have a raspberry Maggie! I got it in the January sale a few years ago for £350. It was a lot of money but I still love it and use it loads.

I fancy the Ava slim wallet and have had my eye on it for a while. It's down from £255 to £178 but it still seems loads for a wallet. Beautiful though...

I have found the outlets very helpful and patient so maybe worth a call? Also, as plum said, sometimes HoF come up trumps. I got a mini Mabel for £190 a couple of years ago.

Macaroona Fri 17-Jun-11 19:19:28

I got very excited there, but googling the blueberry, it's very bright and not really my colour, although it is stunning I don't think I could justify it. I'm blonde and can't really do jewel colours. I'll hold out for a black one I think. Great price though, congrats!

PercyPigPie Fri 17-Jun-11 19:33:14

lorelilee the Mulberry outlet store would probably stock something that is not this season (it's in Shepton Mallet - S'set).

discovered this today for people wanting to sell on old designer bags

PlumSykes Sat 18-Jun-11 19:35:52

pinkjenny Watermelon Alexa in Cardiff House of Fraser. They will send it to you, or your nearest store.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now