Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuit - good idea or bad?

(5 Posts)
susiefen Fri 17-Jun-11 11:16:10

Hi
Just wondered what people's views were on jumpsuits. I saw a really nice black one in French Connection that is now in the sale, but not sure if they are really for skinny minnies in their 20s? I'm mid-40s and size 12, so I'm not big, but just worried might look a bit muttony?

niminypiminy Fri 17-Jun-11 11:38:46

I bought a jumpsuit after people recommended them on here. I'm 49 and on the large side of 14 (so not small). But the one I got not this one but very like it is so fantastic. It's amazingly flattering and feels rather glamorous (but can also be worn to work with a long cardigan or jacket). Also DH thinks it's dead sexy. What's not to like?

FoundWanting Fri 17-Jun-11 11:39:52

Which one are you thinking of?

I don't think age matters as much as height. How tall are you?

susiefen Fri 17-Jun-11 11:46:34

I'm 5 foot 9, so no worries on that front. Am also rubbish at technology, so have no idea how to make my link look like everyone elses, but it's this one www.frenchconnection.com/product/Woman+Collections+Playsuits/7GAU5/Virginia+AllInOne.htm
Does that work?

niminypiminy Fri 17-Jun-11 12:22:13

That's lovely! Will be very flattering and useful. (Whispers: don't wait till you're desperate before going to the loo however.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now