Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

erm prob know the answer already BUT white skinny jeans.......

(5 Posts)
MrsMc82 Thu 16-Jun-11 20:02:50

If I were to buy some primarni white skinny jeans would I be banished from S&B ;)
I think I might be watching a bit too much made in chelsea ;)

redllamayellowllama Thu 16-Jun-11 20:15:50

Get them, enjoy them. Having said that, I ended up dying both pairs of mine as found them to be too high maintenance. But, with weather like this, they're really the only decent summer trouser option.

MrsCB grin?

BelleOfTheBawl Thu 16-Jun-11 20:25:53

I posted about white jeans a few weeks ago here is what everyone said

MrsMc82 Thu 16-Jun-11 21:52:24

Ah super....... Think I'll try them!!! grin

TattyDevine Thu 16-Jun-11 21:59:04

Oh sod it, if you try them on and they look good, just wear them. Wear them while you are still young and you still can. To hell with what other people think. Sure, if you are squeezing some thunder thighs in to them like overstuffed sausages, they probably wont look good, but if you have a good figure and are simply trying to work out if people will be sneering at you, I suspect not, generally, in real life, seriously, they are white jeans FFS and it is summer, wear them.

I know skinnies are a law unto themselves too never mind them being white but even so - if you are unsure, get your mate to take a photo of you on her phone and then email it to yourself and if you still think you look good you probably do, enjoy it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now